05 December, 2012

My Srinagar




Srinagar in Kashmir is my homeland and I truly love it!

There are so many things I want to share with you about my culture.

Today I will show you a little more about my Srinagar.

This is the boulevard road in Srinagar.
The boulevard road runs alongside the Dal Lake and takes you to the Mughal Gardens

This is Dal Lake in the beginning of winter

Tourists enjoying Dal Lake in winter

Dal Lake during summer

During summer the trees are all green


Wazan: Delicious Kashmiri Cuisine

Kabab, rice, mutton, curd and salad

Wazan food

 Tasty Rista (meat balls)

Wazan trami

Kashmir is know for its dry fruits.

Typical Kashmiri cuisine

Kehwa also known as Kawa tea is the most tasty you can try in your life. 
It is prepared with 11 different items including saffron and almonds.


For tours and information about Gulmarg, Srinagar, Pahalgam, Kashmir  and all the touristic places please, contact me at +91-9560275073 or email me at: mossesmantoo@yahoo.co.in 



Sujat Amin Mantoo


.

No comments:

Post a Comment